You've received an Office Action from the USPTO, now what? We are trademark experts with more than 30 years of experience and hundreds of trademark applications under our belt. Flat fees. Great quality work. Let us help you protect your trademark, so you can focus on running your business.
Our Experienced Attorneys Guarantee:
- Risk free, no cost consultation
- Exemplary customer service
- Expert attorney and paralegal team assigned to your specific matter
- Guaranteed Office Action response filed within 30 days*
Not all trademark Office Actions are the same. While you can respond to the Office Action yourself, it may take you more time, money and possibly prevent the registration of your trademark. Once the USPTO issues an Office Action, there is a limited amount of time you have to respond. In the event that you fail to file a response, the USPTO will consider your application abandoned.
Learn how we can put your trademark application in the best position for registration. View our Trademark Office Action Brochure here for more information.
* Additional government filing fees not included. Sherman IP guarantees to file a high quality Office Action Response within 30 days from the receipt of payment and any required client deliverables. If expedited filing is required or requested, Sherman IP may charge an additional expedited filing fee.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation at a time that’s best for you!
A member of our friendly, expert trademark legal team will call you at the scheduled time. You may also call us at (310) 789-3200 to schedule your appointment.